- Fan Inc sells tickets on behalf of promoters and venues. We are not the party organiser and do not set the price or allocations of tickets.
- As part of our contractual relationships with the venue, promoter and affiliate partners, there is a requirement for us to share your personal information relating to the event tickets you have purchased.
- Venue management and promoters reserve the right to refuse entry without giving reason. Fan Inc cannot be held responsible for refusal of entry to the venue for any reason. In the event you are refused entry no refunds will be available.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is canceled or postponed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should your event be canceled or postponed.
- You may purchase only a limited number of tickets in anyone transaction. This number must be confirmed twice during the checkout process.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on refunds. If the event is changed for whatever reason, the venue or promoter may set limits on refunds. In these cases Fan Inc cannot be held liable.
- Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, Fan Inc sends tickets by first class post unless you choose next day delivery or, due to the date of purchase, this is the only available option. Please note Fan Inc cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
- For information about a purchase you've made, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your user account.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Info available on request from the venue.
- Please check your e-tickets. If you find a mistake, please advise us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to resolve your request as quickly as possible.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should you breach any rules and regulations pertaining to the venue or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Fan Inc reserves the right to cancel your booking if we suspect it has been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In some venues the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes, files or films may be destroyed. Please check with the venue if in doubt.
- The Promoter, venue management and Fan Inc accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If a performance is canceled, ticket holders will be offered a refund or an alternative performance (subject to availability) up to the face value on the ticket.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by UK Law.
Please ensure you are fully compliant with all relevant safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- In the event of accident, sickness or death, Fan Inc its staff, agents or representatives cannot be held responsible.
Please behave responsibly. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury could lead to you being asked to leave the venue or you being ejected.
Created by: Fan Inc Support
Modified on: Wed, 3 Aug, 2016 at 5:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.